The UFC Finest Kodi add-on gives you access to stream tons of past UFC events, TV shows, and documentaries, in addition to live shows! Read on for more information about the UFC Finest Kodi add-on.
April 8th: Just in time for UFC 210, the UFC Finest Kodi add-on has been updated to v2. The add-on has official joined the TVADDONS.ag repo, where it has been revamped. Definitely work checking out for the event tonight.
Check out UFC Finest for a huge selection of UFC shows, replays, documentaries, info, and more.
The brand new UFC Finest Kodi add-on brings a whole bunch of UFC content directly to your Kodi box! In addition to past events, episodes, and documentaries, it has a live section which might be interesting to check out during the next event!
Here’s a list of what the add-on has to offer:
- UFC Live
- UFC Fight Night – UFC event replays (right now it has UFC 170-200)
- MMA Fight Night – non-UFC events
- UFC Fights Spotlight
- UFC Fighters Collection
- UFC Where Are They Now
- UFC Pioneers of MMA
- UFC Movies
- UFC Retro
- Ultimate Fighter
- UFC Documentarious
- The Best of WEC
- and more!
Let’s hope that the add-on stays up to date and working. I know a lot of people are interested in something like this.
Is the UFC Finest Kodi add-on something you might be interested in? Check out our guide below and install it today!
How to Install VidTime Kodi Add-on Install Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.ag Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > UFC Finest > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The UFC Finest Kodi add-on is now installed and can be found under your video add-ons!