UK Turk Playlists Kodi Add-on: Sports, Live, Movies, TV
The UK Turk Playlists add-on from the MetalKettle repo is a great source for live sports, movies, TV, and more! Read about everything that UK Turk has to offer below.
January 5th Update: UK Turk has updated the UK Turk Playlists add-on to v3.0.21b. Make sure you have the latest version before you use it to tune in to EPL and other live sporting events as the old version will not work on your Kodi box! Check out some of the changes in the UK Turk Playlists add-on:
- Added Acestream Playback on the bottom of the sports list
- Download Acestreams
In order to work with Acestreams, you must have the Plexus add-on installed. Click here for our guide on how to do that and remember that you need to launch the add-on after installing it in order to use it in other add-ons such as as UK Turk Playlists.
UK Turk Playlists, if you don’t know, is a great add-on from uk_turk containing a ton of great UK and Turkish live TV streams, live sports (EPL!), Documentaries, stand-up comedy, classic cartoons, concerts, and more. The UK Turk Playlists 2.0 update brings a ton of new features and improvements to the add-on:
- Increased security to stop those looking to steal streams from UK Turk Playlists.
- Updated and improved icons and graphics within the add-on.
- Improved multi-link channels.
- Global search for the whole add-on.
- A watched/resume feature so that you know which shows you’ve already watched.
- The ability to add shows to your library!
- All TV shows, music, and movies now grab metadata from thetvdb, themoviedb, and imdb.
Content wise, UK Turk works endlessly to keep his sports channels up to date and is always helping people on Twitter find working streams to all EPL matches and other popular events. His sports section has not only UK sports channels, but also USA, Canada, and Australian content as well. For NFL fans, there is a nice 720p NFL Network link as well!
You really have to just install and use UK Turk Playlists add-on to appreciate the effort gone into making it. With the release of UK Turk Playlists 2.0, now is the time if you don’t have it already!
UK Turk Playlists 2.0 Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.metalkettles-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > MetalKettles repository > Video Add-ons > UK Turk Playlists > Install
Wait for Add-on enabled notification