The UK Turk Playlists add-on from the MetalKettle repo is a great source for live sports, movies, TV, and more! Read about everything that UK Turk has to offer below.
July 17th: UK Turk has been updated to v4.0.12 which brings streams back online that have been off for the past few days. Make sure your Kodi updates and if it doesn’t, delete the addon and make sure you install from the new repo below.
UK Turk Playlists, if you don’t know, is a great add-on from uk_turk containing a ton of great UK and Turkish live TV streams, live sports, Documentaries, stand-up comedy, classic cartoons, concerts, and more. The UK Turk Playlists 3.0 update brings a ton of new features and improvements to the add-on:
- Increased security to stop those looking to steal streams from UK Turk Playlists.
- Updated and improved icons and graphics within the add-on.
- Improved multi-link channels.
- Global search for the whole add-on.
- A watched/resume feature so that you know which shows you’ve already watched.
- The ability to add shows to your library!
- All TV shows, music, and movies now grab metadata from thetvdb, themoviedb, and imdb.
Content wise, UK Turk works endlessly to keep his sports channels up to date and is always helping people on Twitter find working streams to all EPL matches and other popular events. His sports section has not only UK sports channels, but also USA, Canada, and Australian content as well. For NFL fans, there is a nice 720p NFL Network link as well!
You really have to just install and use UK Turk Playlists add-on to appreciate the effort gone into making it.
How to Install UK Turk Playlists Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Turk”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Turk” > repository.ukturk-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > UKTurk Addon Repository > Video Add-ons > UK Turks Playlists > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification