The WooHoo Entertainment Kodi add-on by DandyMedia brings a massive selection of animated movies and cartoons to Kodi. For children and adults alike, WooHoo Entertainment is worth checking out.
From DandyMedia, WooHoo Entertainment is a Kodi add-on with a massive selection of cartoons and animated movies and TV shows. Those with children looking for a reliable source for shows they can watch should check out WooHoo Entertainment today.
When you launch the add-on, you’ll see the following sections:
- Trending Movies
- Rated Movies
- IMDB Top Movies
- All Movies
- Release Year
- Cartoon Series
If you are interested in installing WooHoo Entertainment, check out our install guide below.
How to Install WooHoo Entertainment Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Xunity”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Xunity”
- Select .XunityTalk_Repository.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > .XunityTalk Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Binky TV > Install. You can also install any other add-on in this repository as long as the author name is DandyMedia.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Go out into your video add-ons and launch Binky TV or whatever add-on you installed above. After it loads for the first time, you should see a popup in the corner that says that DandyMedia Repository Updated.
- Now go back to the main menu and navigate to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > DandyMedia repository > Video Add-ons > WooHoo Entertainment > Install