The WooHoo Entertainment Kodi add-on by DandyMedia brings a massive selection of animated movies and cartoons to Kodi. For children and adults alike, WooHoo Entertainment is worth checking out.
From DandyMedia, WooHoo Entertainment is a Kodi add-on with a massive selection of cartoons and animated movies and TV shows. Those with children looking for a reliable source for shows they can watch should check out WooHoo Entertainment today.
When you launch the add-on, you’ll see the following sections:
- Trending Movies
- Rated Movies
- IMDB Top Movies
- All Movies
- Release Year
- Cartoon Series
If you are interested in installing WooHoo Entertainment, check out our install guide below.
How to Install WooHoo Entertainment Kodi Add-on Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://dandymedia.club/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Dandy”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > english > repository.dandymedia.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > VinMan Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > WooHoo Entertainment > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification