The Youtube Vault Kodi addon brings an impressive amount of content including movies, TV, cartoons, music, sports, news, and more. Read below for more info.
Youtube Vault is an impressive display of how popular Youtube is and how popular some of its content is to Kodi users when aggregated in a nice format.
The Youtube Vault addon contains a number of section that include some great content for users who are interested, including:
Sorted into HD movies, followed by every genre you could want. Below that, the movies section has decades so that you can find movies to watch as far back as 1920.
The TV section has a growing list of 50+ classic television shows free to watch, such as All in the Family, Beverley Hillbillies, Gunsmoke, Mr. Bean, Sinbad, King of Queens, Little Rascals, American Justice, and far too many others to name individually.
For kids and adults alike, the cartoons area of the Youtube Vault addon contains shows such as Super Mario Bros, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dennis the Menace, Gummi Bears, X-Men, Garfield, Pink Panther, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, and over 50 more.
The music section has organized playlists full of music videos, ranging from latest hits to populars songs from a specific year, era, or genre. Throw on a playlist and use Kodi as your personal music DJ.
The news area contains the latest news articles and stories from popular news websites such as CNN, NBC, ABC, Fox, and CBS. There is also a world news section.
Featuring sections for NFL Football, NBA Basketball, NHL Hockey, and MLB Baseball, the sports section includes game replays, highlights, scores, and top news stories from the four main North American Sports.
All in all, the Youtube Vault Kodi addon is very impressive. If any of the above information interests you, check out our installation guide below.
NOTE: All streams are freely found and available on Youtube and are legal to watch.
How to Install Youtube Vault Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.co Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Youtube Vault > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification