Zem Kodi Add-on By Shani: Live Sports and TV
The Zem Kodi add-on is worth taking a look at, not just for the large Pakistani live news coverage, but for all of the live sports and PPV streams that the add-on has. Read on for more information!
January 20th: The latest version of the Zem Kodi add-on is v6.2.4. The Zem Kodi add-on’s sports section now has 19 different sources for live sports links, which is the most out of any add-on I believe.
Zem Kodi v6.2.4 (and earlier) Change Log
- Network TV fixed again
- PV2 fixed
- New source – slowtv
- Willow live links fixed
Don’t forget, you can catch Zem sports now within the Phoenix add-on too.
The Zem Kodi add-on is named after a Pakistani news channels website, but the add-on has been adding an impressive Sports section that should give value to all users who use the Zem Kodi add-on.
The Zem Kodi add-on by shani takes Pakistani news streams from ZemTV.com, which you may or may not find value in. It also contains a movie section focusing on international and Bollywood content. However, shani has done a great job to add a live sports section to the add-on!
The Sports section has over 10 working websites that pull in streams and live channels for all of the most popular Sports channels from around the world: BT Sports, Bein, TSN, ESPN, Showtime, Sky, and more! As well, all PPV events are well represented in the add-on with numerous links.
Interested in trying out the Zem Kodi add-on? Follow the guide below!
How to Install Zem Kodi Add-on Guide
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
- Select None and type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion
- Select OK and go back to your Home Screen
- To install the VinMan java files: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > fusion > xbmc-repos > International > repository.shani-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then select Install from repository
- Shani repo > Video Add-Ons > ZemTV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Because this add-on contains some P2P links, you may want to consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish.