The Zem Kodi add-on is worth taking a look at, not just for the large Pakistani live news coverage, but for all of the live sports and PPV streams that the add-on has. Read on for more information!
June 4th: Unfortunately, the Zem Kodi addon has been taken offline. Per shani, the popularity of the addon made it hard to keep streams online. This news leaves a big gap in the Kodi live TV space, but we respect shani’s decision.
The Zem Kodi add-on is named after a Pakistani news channels website, but the add-on has been adding an impressive Sports section that should give value to all users who use the Zem Kodi add-on.
The Zem Kodi add-on by shani takes Pakistani news streams from ZemTV.com, which you may or may not find value in. It also contains a movie section focusing on international and Bollywood content. However, shani has done a great job to add a live sports section to the add-on!
The Sports section has over 10 working websites that pull in streams and live channels for all of the most popular Sports channels from around the world. As well, all PPV events are well represented in the add-on with numerous links.
Interested in trying out the Zem Kodi add-on? Follow the guide below!
How to Install Zem Kodi Add-on Guide
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
- Select None and type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion
- Select OK and go back to your Home Screen
- To install the VinMan java files: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > fusion > xbmc-repos > International > repository.shani-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then select Install from repository
- Shani repo > Video Add-Ons > ZemTV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Because this add-on contains some P2P links, you may want to consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish.