Looking for the best 2018 NFL Kodi Live Streams for the National Football League season here? Watch NFL 2018 content on Kodi all season long with out easy step-by-step Kodi guide.
No other site will have as in-depth of a 2018 NFL Kodi guide as KodiTips.com. We have full coverage including legitimate sources, game replays, and other football content.
Below you will also find live streaming tips to make your Kodi sports experience better.
First off, let’s review something really important!
Protecting Your Privacy
When using Kodi and geo-blocked P2P (Acestream) links, which share your connection with other users in order to minimize buffer for everyone, make sure you have a VPN connection active. These events are in high demand all over the world and that makes it more important to protect your internet connection.
Check out the two premium Kodi VPN options we offer deals on:
Both of these VPNs boast the following features for Kodi users:
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- Hide your internet connection and streams
- Works on Android TV and Amazon Fire!
- Tier 1 (no speed slowdown)
Click here to read more information about a Kodi VPN.
Live Streaming Kodi Tips
Here are some general Kodi streaming tips to help you when accessing media and content you are legally able to view:
- Make sure your internet connection is a minimum of 10mbps and recommend 20mbps in order to have the bandwidth required for live streams.
- Always make sure your media box is plugged in with hardwire Ethernet back to your router. The latency on wi-fi is 10x worse than hardwired Ethernet, which leads to more buffering.
- When using peer-to-peer or acestream links, use a VPN to hide your connection and access content safely.
- Test your streams well in advance of any event. Don’t wait until the last minute once an event has started.
Stream 2018 NFL Kodi Content (National Football League) Online
Official Soccer Kodi sources are more reliable, legitimate, and offer better quality and generally less buffer. With any of the sources below, you will be streaming the Premier League, MLS, or another league in no time.
- NFL Game Pass – NFL Game Pass is NFL’s official service for live games online, plus NFL Red Zone if you live outside of the USA. Click here to check out our full NFL Game Pass guide and sign up for it today. Prices vary by region.
- USTVNow Plus – USTVNow is completely free and legal and offers CBS completely free. If you wish to subscribe to the $19/month plan, you get the added bonus of ESPN and Fox. For Free NFL Kodi streams, this is the easiest option for you. Click here to learn more about USTVNow. Click here to sign up for an account directly.
- DirecTV Now – DirecTV Now contains NBCSN and Fox Sports 1, amongst other channels that show the Premier League and other Soccer matches. For full lineup in your area and to sign up for full HD Soccer for $35/month, click here.
- fuboTV – Branded as the best internet source for live Soccer around the world, fuboTV has Premier League, UEFA Champions League, La Liga, FIFA World Cup, Serie A, and a whole lot more. Availability of channels and price varies by area, but you should definitely check out fuboTV and see if it is for you by clicking here.
- Sling TV has one of the longest running skinny bundles for IPTV TV and a few of their packages offer NBCSN and a few other sports channels that show IPTV Soccer streams. They also include NFL Redzone and NFL Network as well. For Sling TV Android information, click here. To sign up for Sling TV, click here.
- DAZN – DAZN is the “Netflix for sports” for those living in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada and Japan. It has TONS of European Football / Soccer Kodi live content to check out for only $20 per month. If you don’t live in the areas above don’t worry, just setup a VPN to a server in one of those countries and you are good to go. Click here to sign up for DAZN.
Unofficial Kodi Addons
There are some third party add-ons outside of the official Kodi repository that may advertise Soccer Kodi related content. These add-ons host no streams and are purely search engines that pull in links from the public internet and display content like a web browser. Third party addons for popular live sporting events are generally laggy and unreliable, so be aware of that. Lots of these addons rely on Acestreams, which use the BitTorrent network to share load between concurrent viewers. Sharing your connection will expose your IP address, so a VPN is recommended for these.
Note that these add-ons might not be illegal to use in every country. It is up to you to understand your country’s streaming laws. Some examples of these third party addons include:
- SportsDevil – Check out which sections still work in SportsDevil by reading our guide on the topic.
- Sports Guru
- Selfless Lite
- Sports Hub
- The Loop
- Global Tec AIO
- Joker Sports
- At the Flix
Football Kodi NFL Replays & Highlights
The following Kodi addons provide Football highlights, replays, news, and other auxiliary information for Football fans:
With the options above, there are plenty of ways to watch NFL streams online throughout this season. The NFL has been aggressive in branching out into the IPTV internet market, which is great news for those looking to cut the cord and get NFL Kodi streams on their Android box.
We don’t host any links or support any content. Kodi addons don’t host any links. They are nothing more than search engines that search the public internet.
Kodi is nothing more than a media center and stores no content, legal or otherwise. KodiTips does not support software piracy, and bears no responsibility for what you decide to do with the contents of this article. The intent of this post is to help users find content that they are already legally entitled to view but can’t for some reason and need an alternative.
For more information, please see our full disclaimer here.