Watch College Football Replays Kodi streams with a brand new add-on geared towards CFB highlights from as many teams and schools as possible. Read on for more info.
November 21st Update: The CFBR add-on has been updated to v0.3.1. Check out the change log:
CFBR v0.3.1 Change Log
- Updated forum link in add-on.xml
- Cleaned up description
- Updated TVADDONS branding
A brand new add-on from mhancoc7, who is the dev for USTVNow, has come out that lets you watch College Football replays.
The College Football Replays Kodi add-on scrapes videos from multiple Youtube playlists to show as many game replays from the current CFB season as possible. A quick scan through shows every major Football school game covered for this season’s worth of games..
If you have trouble finding working live games on Kodi, watching replays like this will be the next best thing. You won’t need as fast of internet or a high-end Kodi box.
If you are interested in checking out the College Football Replays Kodi add-on, follow our guide below:
How to Install College Football Replays Kodi Add-on
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > TVADDONS repository > Video Add-ons > CFBR > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
And that’s it! The College Football Replays Kodi add-on will be found under your Kodi video add-ons.