The UK Turk Playlists add-on from the MetalKettle repo is a great source for live sports, movies, TV, and more! Read about everything that UK Turk has to offer below.
August 2nd: The UK Turk Playlists Kodi addon has been updated to v5.0.4. If you do not have the latest version installed the next time you launch Kodi, follow our installation guide below and install it today. Change notes for the updated UK Turk addon include:
- New episodes of TV shows fixed
- Popular cartoons fixed
- Football highlights fixed
- 24/7 TV shows added
- A-Z movies
UK Turk Playlists, if you don’t know, is a great add-on from uk_turk containing a ton of great UK and Turkish live TV streams, live sports, Documentaries, stand-up comedy, classic cartoons, concerts, and more.
Read our full UK Turk Playlists guide for information below for the following information:
- Installation Guide
- Alternative Addons
- Installation Failed Error
- Web Request Failed Error
- Check Error Log
- No Stream Available
- Script Failed
- Download Won’t Install
The UK Turk Playlists 3.0 update brings a ton of new features and improvements to the add-on:
- Increased security to stop those looking to steal streams from UK Turk Playlists.
- Updated and improved icons and graphics within the add-on.
- Improved multi-link channels.
- Global search for the whole add-on.
- A watched/resume feature so that you know which shows you’ve already watched.
- The ability to add shows to your library!
- All TV shows, music, and movies now grab metadata from thetvdb, themoviedb, and imdb.
Content wise, UK Turk works endlessly to keep his sports channels up to date and is always helping people on Twitter find working streams to all EPL matches and other popular events. His sports section has not only UK sports channels, but also USA, Canada, and Australian content as well. For NFL fans, there is a nice 720p NFL Network link as well!
You really have to just install and use UK Turk Playlists add-on to appreciate the effort gone into making it.
NOTE: UK Turk Playlists hosts and stores no content.
The UK Turk Playlists Kodi addon can be found in its own repository.
How to Install UK Turk Playlists Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ukturk and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ukturk > repository.ukturk-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > UKTurk Addon repository > Video Add-ons > UK Turk Playlists > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.
How to Generate UK Turk Playlists Pin
This addon utilizes a pin in order to give access to content. To grant yourself access, visit utpin.com and click on the Generate button halfway down the page. A 6 digit code will be generated, which you enter into Kodi in order to gain access.
UK Turk Playlists Kodi Alternatives
The X Kodi addon is a playlist Kodi addon. This means that UK Turk is a content curator, creataing specific playlists of metadata. The addon pulls streams from the public internet that match this data. If you want to check out other similar Kodi addons, check out the following:
UK Turk Playlists Kodi Installation Failed
If you have issues downloading and installing the UK Turk Kodi addon, it most like means that the repository is broke or down for maintenance. When you go to install a Kodi addon, it retrieves an addon zip from an internet address. If the repository is down, the “installation failed” Kodi error is a common message.
One solution for this problem is to make sure that you can access the repository address on the internet. Take the http address of the addon and try to access it from your phone or computer. If it is unaccessible, there is nothing you can do until it is back only.
As well, make sure that you are only installing Kodi addons from their original repository.
UK Turk Playlists Kodi Web Request Failed
The Web request failed Kodi error sometimes appears when you are trying to access live streams. This error means that Kodi has failed to read the script or video content format of the stream.
The solution to this error is very simple. You just have to enable RTMP in Kodi. To fix these errors, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Add-ons menu.
- Open My Add-ons> Open VideoPlayer InputStream.
- Click on RTMP Input> click on Enable.
UK Turk Playlists Kodi Error Check Log
Sometimes you may get a message telling you to check your Kodi error log. If you see this error while streaming video, it can mean that your cache is full. If this appears while trying to navigate menus in the X Kodi addon, it means that the link you are trying to access does not exist anymore. If you are trying to start a stream from the addon, select another stream.
How to Fix UK Turk Playlists Kodi No Stream Available
If you see the error “stream not available” in Kodi while using this addon, it means that the addon was unable to retrieve results for your query. Kodi addons are simply search engines into the public internet and do not host any content of their own.
When you select a title or stream in Kodi, it searches the internet for media streams matching the title you’ve select. If it cannot find anything, you get the “stream not available” error. Most likely, you will have to try a different addon or select more popular content that is more likely to be available.
How to Fix UK Turk Playlists Kodi Script Failed
The Kodi script failed error occurs when your addon fails to execute its function in a proper manner. The most likely cause of this error is because you are running an old or outdated version of Kodi. The addon is trying to use a dependency or script newer that what is installed on your machine and is giving you an error.
Always look to upgrade Kodi to its latest version to maximize success with your Kodi addons.
How to Fix UK Turk Playlists Kodi Download is Stuck
When installing X Kodi addon, your installation may fail to progress further beyond 0%. There are two main causes for this:
- You are using an old version of addon or of Kodi that is unable to read the installation files
- You have connected to the installation server, but it is not returning files or is timing out your request. If this occurs, try to install again.