The Yes Movies Kodi add-on is a release from Mucky Duck, which brings a great movie source to your Kodi setup. Click here to read more about the Yes Movies Kodi add-on!
May 30th: Yes Movies has been updated to v2.0.1 and the playback issues have been fixed. The addon has been recently recoded and now works with MD’s Duck Hunt feature. Make sure you have the add-on installed from Mucky Duck’s repo or it will not update on its own.
Note: The add-on will not work if you have the Mucky Duck repo from any other source other than his official one, so if your add-on won’t update to the newest version, delete the repo and follow our guide below!
Mucky Duck has a great new movies add-on in his repo called Yes Movies. The Yes Movies Kodi add-on brings a great movie source right to your Kodi setup! The site it uses is very similar to 123Movies, for those of you familiar with that site.
The Yes Movies Kodi add-on’s specialty is movies. When you first launch the add-on, you’ll have the choice of the following categories:
- Most Favourite
- Most Ratings
- Most Viewed
- Top IMDB
Tip: If you can’t access Yes Movies, get in touch with us on Twitter because you might be geo-blocked from being able to access the website by your internet service provider. You may also use a VPN, such as IPVanish, to hide yourself and access the add-on.
One really nice feature about the Yes Movies Kodi add-on is that the movie section lists what quality each link is! Right beside each title is an indication of Standard Definition or High Definition. This means that you know what quality to expect in the video before you go into it.
The other nice feature of the Yes Movies Kodi add-on is that all movies and shows are single-linked. Unlike Exodus or Velocity, the movie will start playing immediately without you needing to pick a host!
Interested in the add-on? Check out our install guide below:
How to Install Yes Movies Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “MD”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “MD” > Repo > mdrepo-1-0-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Mucky Ducks Repo > Video Add-ons > Yes Movies > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification