With NFL Game Pass, you get access to stream all live NFL games, replays, Redzone, and more throughout the entire season! Read our NFL Game Pass Kodi guide and learn how you can get Game Pass for dirt cheap!
NFL Game Pass is the official NFL streaming service and after you sign up for the service, there is a great NFL Game Pass Kodi addon to check out. Game Pass gives you access to the following:
- Every NFL life game or replay (including Thursday Night Football games, playoff games, and the Superbowl)
- Live stream of NFL Network
- NFL Redzone
Don’t worry about low quality streams or buffer with NFL Game Pass. If you are a big NFL fan, Game Pass is the best way to stream every single game.
NFL Game Pass is available through the official Kodi repository, which vouches for its quality. However, NFL Game Pass is a different price depending on where you live! Here are some examples:
NFL Game Pass Kodi – Pricing By Country
- USA: Replays and radio only (no live games) – $99 – DirecTV subscription required
- Canada: $329CAD (about $260 USD)
- Australia: & UK: $202USD
- Sweden: $220USD
If you want the cheapest NFL Game Pass Kodi access, consider either a VPN or a SmartDNS to hide your location. If you hide behind a VPN or DNS and make it look like you are from United Kingdom, you get discounts on NFL Game Pass no matter where you live.
A DNS changes your routing to make you seem like you are from anywhere in the world you want. A VPN hides your IP address and gives you full security and hides you from your service provider, which is handy if you have a limit on how much you can stream.
- Click here to sign up for a VPN ($4.87 per month)
- Click here to sign up for a SmartDNS ($4.16 per month)
After you activate your VPN or SmartDNS, click here to sign up for NFL Game Pass. You will be directed to the local page depending on what country you are hidden behind.
Once you have your NFL Game Pass account, download the NFL Game Pass Kodi add-on by following the guide below:
How to Install NFL Game Pass Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to Settings > Add-ons > Install From Repository
- Select Kodi Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons > NFL Game Pass > Install
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification and that’s it! NFL Game Pass will be found in your video add-ons.