The Film Emporium Kodi add-on is a smooth single-click movies & TV add-on that lists the quality beside each link and works reliably. Read on below for more information.
January 10th: Film Emporium has been updated to v1.0.2. Make sure you have the latest version before trying streams.
The Film Emporium Kodi add-on gives you another single-source for movies and TV on Kodi. All links in the add-on are single click and play, so you don’t have to worry about picking a source. Using the add-on, I found that links loaded very quickly and smoothly and all were in working order as well.
When you launch the Film Emporium Kodi add-on, you’ll see the following options:
- Most Watched
- All Movies
- Movies by Genre
- Movies by Year
- TV Shows
- Search All
The other nice thing about this add-on is that movie quality is listed right beside each link, so you know if you are launching a CAM version or DVD Rip. Here are the acronyms you’ll see in the add-on.
- CAM = The source is shot with a camera. Video and audio quality will be near unwatchable.
- TS = Telesync. The video is shot with a camera, but the audio is directly from the source
- TC = Telecine. The video is directly from the source (good), but the audio will be from a camera (bad)
- HD = A rip directly from the DVD release or HD source
If you are interested in grabbing the Film Emporium Kodi add-on, follow the guide below:
How to Install Film Emporium Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Xunity”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Xunity”
- Select .XunityTalk_Repository.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > .XunityTalk Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Binky TV > Install. You can also install any other add-on in this repository as long as the author name is DandyMedia.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Go out into your video add-ons and launch Binky TV or whatever add-on you installed above. After it loads for the first time, you should see a popup in the corner that says that DandyMedia Repository Updated.
- Now go back to the main menu and navigate to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > DandyMedia repository > Video Add-ons > Film Emporium > Install