The Film Emporium Kodi add-on is a smooth single-click movies & TV add-on that lists the quality beside each link and works reliably. Read on below for more information.
March 9th: Film Emporium has been updated to v2.0.0 with a brand new source and reworked add-on. Make sure you have the latest version before trying streams.
The Film Emporium Kodi add-on gives you another single-source for movies and TV on Kodi. All links in the add-on are single click and play, so you don’t have to worry about picking a source. Using the add-on, I found that links loaded very quickly and smoothly and all were in working order as well.
When you launch the Film Emporium Kodi add-on, you’ll see the following options:
- Most Watched
- All Movies
- Movies by Genre
- Movies by Year
- TV Shows
- Search All
The other nice thing about this add-on is that movie quality is listed right beside each link, so you know if you are launching a CAM version or DVD Rip. Here are the acronyms you’ll see in the add-on.
- CAM = The source is shot with a camera. Video and audio quality will be near unwatchable.
- TS = Telesync. The video is shot with a camera, but the audio is directly from the source
- TC = Telecine. The video is directly from the source (good), but the audio will be from a camera (bad)
- HD = A rip directly from the DVD release or HD source
If you are interested in grabbing the Film Emporium Kodi add-on, follow the guide below:
How to Install Film Emporium Kodi Add-on Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://dandymedia.club/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Dandy”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Dandy” > repository.dandymedia.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > DandyMedia repository > Video Add-ons > Film Emporium > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification