The IPTV Bonanza Kodi add-on brings an interesting way to stream live IPTV channels on Kodi. Stream live TV with our guide and read on to find out more.
The IPTV Bonanza add-n scrapes a specific blog for IPTV m3u8 lists. If you aren’t aware m3u8 lists contains pointers to live TV channels around the world. Think of them like playlists to different channels located in various spots.
The add-on scrapes each post from this specific blog and returns each posted m3u8 list. If one stream doesn’t work, simply try the next.
In the settings, you can toggle between directly streaming each link or using f4mproxy to resolve the link for you.
The IPTV Bonanza add-on has over 1800 streams and will constantly be updated with new sources whenever the blog updates. In the settings, you can add a filter to your streams to narrow your results. For example, set the filter to ‘uk’ to only return streams from the UK or ‘amc’ to narrow by specific channels.
In addition, IPTV Bonanza also has these nice features:
- Include the ability to add up to 5 filters (eg. “USA” and “HBO”)
- Checks to see if the list is working by checking the first five links. If one of the first five links shows working but it does not work for you, then you know that you have an issue with your Kodi setup.
- Search all of the daily links for what you have set as a filter
Interested in trying out this addon? Follow the guide below.
How to Install IPTV Bonanza Kodi Addon (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
NOTE: If you prefer, you can manually download the zip file from Github here and skip to step #5 below.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “colossus”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “colossus” > Repository.colosus-999.999.2.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > IPTV Bonanza > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification