The Live Premiership Kodi addon offers live and prerecorded content of European Football action and has a ton of great features worth checking out. Read on for more info.
The Live Premiership Kodi addon offers a ton of great features for those fans of European Football around the world:
- Live games
- Prerecorded games and replays
- Special stadium tours
- Team Strips
- Referee Stats
- Club Directories
- League Table
There has been a decline in quality sports addons lately, so Live Premiership looks to be a welcome addition for those looking at free options on their Kodi box.
If you would like to install the addon, check out our guide below:
How to Install Live Premiership Kodi Add-on Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > english > repository.simtech-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Simtech Repository > Video Add-ons > Live Premiership > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification