Install the Picasso Kodi addon today and get an all-around excellent addon for Kodi today, from the former developer of Evolve. Read below for more information.
Goliath, the former developer behind Evolve, has a new addon. The Picasso Kodi addon is a great all-in-one source for almost everything you could ask for in Kodi, including:
- Fitness (workout videos)
- Scary content
There is far too much content in the Picasso Kodi addon, however we think all Kodi users will find something they like. Some of the specialty items included in Picasso are 4K movies, stand-up comedy shows, audio books and podcasts, fitness videos, and more. The sports section has both live channels and specific games listed as well.
If you want to install the Picasso Kodi addon, check out the install guide below:
How to Install Picasso Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://matsbuilds.uk/goliath and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “goliath”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “goliath” > repository.Goliath-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Goliaths Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Picasso > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification