The Ares KidsTube Kodi add-on is a great source for kids shows and cartoon content. Keep the little ones occupied for hours with a nice kids add-on.
The Ares KidsTube Kodi add-on is a great source for cartoons, anime, and shows catered towards little kids. Keep the little ones occupied for hours.
The Ares KidsTube Kodi add-on is split into two sections: Youtube channels and show playlists. The add-on has some great content, including:
- Minecraft videos
- Nursery rhymes
- Toy reviews
- Tom & Jerry
- Captain N
- Pappa Pig
- Bob The Builder
- Over 50 other kids shows.
Interested in this add-on? It comes form free and legal sources, so feel free to install it at your leisure. Follow the installation guide below.
Ares KidsTube Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “.Ares”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > .Ares
- Select repository.aresproject > repository.aresproject-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > AresProject > Video Add-ons > Ares KidsTube > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
And that’s it! The Ares KidsTube Kodi add-on will be found in your video add-ons folder.