Get the Extreme Sports Kodi addon as your resource for extreme stunts and sports action on Kodi.
December 13th: The Extreme Sports Kodi addon has a new repo home and the latest version is v0.0.4 Check out the addon today.
The Extreme Sports Kodi addon is a new resource for, you guessed it, extreme sports. The addon features highlights, replays, how-to-guides, and other resources for extreme sports fans and aspiring athletes.
Upon installing the addon, you’ll see the following sections included:
- Red Bull Signature Series
- Drag Racing
- Free Climbing
- Ice Speedway
- Kite Surfing
- Jet Ski
- Power Boat
- Motor X
- Mountain Biking
- Extreme Flix
- Dog Sled
Inside of each section are event highlights and replays, in addition to tips and tricks on how to become an extreme sports athlete.
Extreme Sports can be found inside of the Illuminati Repo. Follow the dev on Twitter for the latest updates.
If you are interested in installing the Extreme Sports Kodi addon, check out our install guide below.
NOTE: All streams within the addon are found from 100% free and legal sources.
How to Install Extreme Sports Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.illuminatitemple.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “illuminati”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “illuminati” > repository.illuminati.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Illuminati > Videos Add-ons > Extreme Sports > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
And that’s it! Extreme Sports will be found in your video addons section.