Get new FireDL codes below and learn how FireDL on Android TV can help you install Kodi, games, UK TV, and a ton of other popular apps.
FireDL codes help you install popular Android TV apps or APKs (also Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick) very quickly onto your Kodi Android Box. This handy app from aidyMatic removes a ton of steps about finding a working link and sideloading specific Android TV apps to your box.
Table on Contents
- What is FireDL
- How to Install FireDL
- How to Use FireDL
- FireDL Codes List
- FireDL Codes Not Working?
What is FireDL
FireDL is an Android App you install from the Google Play Store just like any other app. It is a search engine to install apps, documents, and zip files to your Android box. The perk is that apps are installed via 5 digit codes, so you don’t have to enter in full HTML links or search the web for updated APK files. Simply download the app with our 4-step guide below, launch it, and enter in one of the FireDL Codes from our list to download and install that app.
Using FireDL removes the need to manually download APK files and sideload them on to your device with third party hardware or software.
The latest version of the FireDL app is v0.15 from May 9, 2019. The change log for the latest version is:
- Updated UI
- Underhood updates
NOTE: If you have a normal TV that isn’t Android, you can buy an Android TV box to convert your TV to Android without upgrading your TV.
How to Install FireDL on Android TV
- Fire off, Enable Unknown Sources from your Android Box Settings > System > Debug Options menu.
- From your Android TV Box main menu, launch the Google Play Store and sign in if you aren’t already
- Using the search box, type in FireDL.
- Click on FireDL and press Install. Accept the permissions popup if necessary.
And that’s it, FireDL is now installed on your Kodi box.
How to Use FireDL
To download an app onto your box using FireDL, launch the app and enter in a valid shortcodes. Your app will download onto your Android home screen and be accessible instantly.
The FireDL codes list below has multiple versions of Kodi available to install, as well as a few other popular Android APK apps we get requests for:
NOTE: We have no affiliation with any of the software listed below. FireDL doesn’t host or store any content. The codes below simply point to a file on the public internet. Install the APKs below at your own risk.
FireDL Codes List
- APKTime-v2.1-Original.apk – Code = “406744”
- Cinema HD APK = “655995”
- Kodi 18 Leia 32Bit – Code = “kodi1832”
- BeeTV – Code = “beetv”
- Kodi 18 Leia 64Bit – Code = “kodi1864”
- Kodi 18 Leia 32BIT – Code = “kodi1832”
- IPTV smarters pro – Code = “124349”
- TeaTV Official – Code = “808853”
- Morph TV – Code = “355326”
- mygica media centre – Code = “532363”
- Sky tv – Code = “121402”
- Ezzer-Mac MYGICA 4.4 APK – Code = “532362”
- xxx – Code = “000007”
- PornHub – Code = “000002”
- FreeFlix HQ – Code = “452090”
- Cyberflix TV – Code = “617329”
- XNXX App – Code = “000008”
- Official Kodi 17.6 Krypton x86 ARM – Code = “296283”
- VideoDevil – Code = “000001”
- Mobdro – Code = “564837”
- supertv – Code = “727269”…
- YouTube Vanced (Dark) 13.34.50 – Code = “105020”
- Sublime Streaming – Code = “499853”
- Nitro tv Pro 1.6.9 – Code = “414411”
- HBO Movies – Code = “680010”
- MX Player – Code = “518809”
- YesPlayer – Code = “022997”
- ES File Explorer – Code = “300010”
- Aptoide – Code = “300012”
FireDL Codes Not Working?
Are the FireDL codes not working above? Comment below and let us know!
We do our best to keep the list up to date, but these links go up and down and change sometimes. We update our FireDL code list regularly for users.
Use the social media icons on the left side to share this post, which will help out your friends!