The Fitness Zone Kodi addon is a nice source for workout plans, videos, tips, exercises, and more. Read below for more information.
December 16th: We’ve updated the guide below to include the new repo address for the Fitness Zone Kodi addon.
The Fitness Zone Kodi addon is another gem from Muad’Dib, who is also the dev behind the new Sports Hub addon and Kids Nation. This time, they’ve focused their attention to fitness, working out, and being healthy. The result is one of the most comprehensive Kodi addons for health and wellness today.
After you install the Fitness Zone addon, you’ll be presented with a large variety of folders to check out.
- 10 best mobility/flexibility drills
- Warm up stretches
- Flexibility, Warm Up, and Cool Down
- Stretching and Training
- Stretching Workout
- Warmup and Stretching Before Your Workout
- Targeted Workout Videos
- General Fitness Videos
- Kettlebell Workouts
- Back Workout Videos
- Bicep Workout Videos
- Burns, Legs, and Turns
- Total Body/Sculpting
- Tricep Workout Videos
- Fitness Channels
- Amanda Russel
- Angie Fitness TV
- Athlean-XX for Women
- BeFIT Channel
- Blogilates Channel
- Body Fit By Amy
- Geminine Fitness
- FitnessBlender Channel
- Fityess Channel
- Guru Mann Fitness Channel
- Health and Fitness Channel
- iFit Channel
- Jenny Ford
- Lauren Hefez
- POPSUGAR Fitness Channel
- Rebecca Louise Workouts
- Sarah Fit
- Tone It Up Channel
- Woman v. WOrkout
- XHIT Daily Channel
- Zuzka Light Channel
- Yoga Channels
- Boho Beautiful Channel
- Diamond Dallas Page
- Fightmaster Yoga
- Good Health 24/7
- Yoga by Candace
- Yoga With Adrienne
- Yoga With Tim
- Trainer Workout Collections
- Billy Blank’s Workout Videos
- Darabee’s Fitness Made Easy
- Jillian Michaels Workout Videos
- Shaun T’s Workout Videos
The channels above contain all sort of content including meal plans, tips, workout videos, plans, and more.
If you are interested in any of the content above found in the Fitness Zone Kodi addon, check out our install guide below!
NOTE: Fitness Zone pulls content from legal and verified sources on the public internet. The actual Kodi addon stores no media.
How to Install Fitness Zone Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.tantrumtv.com/download and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “tantrum”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “tantrum” > repository.tantrumtv-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Repository enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Tantrum.TV Repository > Fitness Zone > Install and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out!
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers