If you are a car and vehicle enthusiast, the Gearz Kodi addon is a must for you to check out and install on your Android TV box today.
November 30th: The Gearz Kodi addon has been updated to v1.0.1 with 28 new sources added to the addon. This brings the number of dedicated car sections up to 100!
The Gearz Kodi addon is a brand new addon from Rockcrusher that features a ton of great content for vehicle enthusiasts. Some of the things you’ll find inside of the addon include:
- Vehicle profiles and showcases
- Hacks, tips, and tricks for those who like to work under the hood
- Racing results and highlights. Pink slip wagers.
- New car features and reviews
- Custom vehicles, drag racing, extreme sports
Some of the sections and companies featured inside of the Gearz Kodi addon include:
- Auto Express
- Car and Driver
- Derek Hallman
- Engineering Explained
- Fifth Gear
- FORMULA 1
- GoPro Motorsports
- Red Bull Racing
- Top Gear
- Urban Hillbilly
- Wheeler Dealers
- xXx Motorsports
If you want to try out the Gesrz Kodi addon, install it via our guide below:
NOTE: The Gearz Kodi addon pulls streams from legal and verified content on the internet and is 100% safe and legal to promote and use.
How to Install Gearz Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://rockodi.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “rock”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “rock” > repository.rockcrusher.x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Rockcrusher repository > Video Add-ons > Gearz > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification