The Live Tube Kodi addon brings a wide selection of live IPTV to check out from a great source on the internet: Youtube IPTV. Read more information below.
April 6th: The Live Tube Kodi addon was just updated to v1.0.3. A brand new Webcam live streams section has been added into the addon.
Youtube is a very underrated source for completely free and legal IPTV content, but the Live Tube Kodi addon makes all of it easy to grab right at your fingertips. We’ve done a deep dive to show you exactly what kind of things you can stream with the addon.
The addon has both a live now IPTV section and replays of everything broadcasted in its lineup. This is handy for watching new content and not a big deal if you happen to miss a live stream of something.
Live Tube Kodi Sections
- Live Now
- Recent Live Streams
- Upcoming Live Streams
- Webcam Live Streams
If you think that the Live Tube Kodi addon won’t have legitimate or interesting content because it’s “legal”, you would be wrong. Check out some examples of shows and content we found in the addon as we scanned through the sections:
- 24/7 music videos and songs
- 24/7 TV shows
- Live world news channels – BBC, Al Jazeera, and more
- Live official WPT Poker streams
- Weekly preview sports shows for sports such as American Football, European Football, Baseball, and more
- Educational animal shows and content including zoo cameras and wild habitat
- Gaming live streams, reviews, and previews
- Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor pre and post fight press conferences, fight previews, analysis, and interviews.
- Live sports events from the Phillipines and Singapore including Baseball, Cycling, Gymnastics, Basketball, Swimming, and more.
- Full NFL Football Game Replays
- Crypto-currency news, analysis, and predictions for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.
- NASA and other live space videos including the International Space Station
If it sounds like Live Tub has something for you, check out the install guide below.
How to Install Live Tube Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.co Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Live Tube > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification