The Motor Replays Kodi addon brings an all-in-one source for Formula 1, Rally Cross, GP, Super Cross, and all other types of professional racing. Read our guide below and install today.
April 17th: The Motor Replays Kodi addon has been moved into the Illuminati Repo. The latest version is v3.0, so make sure you reinstall using the guide below if you have an older version..
Motor Replays is a Kodi addon focusing on replays of professional racing events around the world. The full selection of areas covered includes:
- Moto GP
- Moto 2/3
- Formula 1
- British Super Bikes
- Touring Cars (World, British, European)
- World Rally Cars
- British Rally Cross
- Nascar Sprint
- AMA Supercros
- MXGP & MX2
- Crash Time
- Motor Documentaries
For those fans of Motor racing, this is the one Kodi addon for you.
Install Guide for the Motor Replays Kodi Addon
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.theunjudged.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “illuminati”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “illuminati” > Illuminati Repo (x.x).zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Illuminati > Videos Add-ons > Motor Replays > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.