Mucky Duck has released a brand new MTV Kodi add-on, bringing a large selection of music videos to Kodi! Check out our guide for more information on the MTV Kodi add-on!
March 3rd Update: Mucky Duck has updated the MTV Kodi add-on to v1.0.2, fixing some release-day bugs and improving reliability in the add-on! Let us know on Twitter how this new music add-on works for you!
MTV Kodi v1.0.2 Change Log
- Fixed another issue with the next page on the trending artists section
- Fixed issue with some artists lists showing as empty
- Made the add-on show up in the music add-ons section now as well as video add-ons
- Made it so it only shows videos that are playable.
Mucky Duck has released a brand new add-on today aimed at music fans. The MTV Kodi add-on scraped music videos, interviews, and shows off of the mtv.co.uk website and brings those streams right into your Kodi setup!
Check out all of the biggest and best music videos today thanks to Mucky Duck. The MTV Kodi add-on has different sections for Trending Artists, Latest Playlists, Music Videos, Live Music, MTV Push, Playlists, Charts, and Search!
Tip: When inside and of the video lists, bring up the context menu and select “play from here”. This will play all of the videos in the folder instead of each one individually. Autoplay much be enabled in the add-on settings for this to work!
MTV Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source >
- Enter in http://muckys.kodimediaportal.ml and click Done. Highlight the box underneath and enter in a name like “Mucky” and click OK.
- Go back to your home screen and navigate to SYSTEM > Add-ons > Install From Zip > Mucky > repository.mdrepo.x.x.x.zip and wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > Add-ons > Install From Repository > Mucky Ducks Repo > Video Add-ons > MTV UK > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification and you are done!
How does the new MTV Kodi add-on work? What else would you like to see from Mucky Duck and the other great Kodi developers? Get in touch with us on Twitter and let us know.
You may want to consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. If your ISP has caps on how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area where content is geo-blocked, a VPN can make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages of its competitors too:
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested, check out IPVanish here.