Get the Tidal Kodi addon today and use your Tidal account to stream your music collection right within Kodi. Read below for more information.
If you are a Tidal subscriber, then install the Tidal Kodi addon below and enjoy all off your music collection in Kodi today.
Tidal is the third biggest music streaming platform in the world today behind Spotify and Apple Music. Rapper Jay-Z owns a majority stake in the platform and has elevated it to new levels. One of Tidal’s main draws is that it offers higher quality streams over other services.
With the Tidal Kodi addon, enjoy all of the features of the Tidal platform on your Kodi box. Access all playlists offered by the service, including:
- What’s New
and more. If you aren’t a TIDAL subscriber, you can still check out the layout of the addon and all of the music links will play 30 second previous. Install the addon via our guide below.
How to Install Tidal Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > english > repository.arneson-0.1.2.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TIDAL2 Addons by arneson > Video Add-ons > TIDAL2 > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification