The Zattoo Box Kodi addon allows you to stream over 100 free HD European TV channels through the Zattoo Box right within Kodi. The service is completely free and legitimate. Learn about all of the details below in our guide.
Zattoo Box is a cable alternative that offers hundreds of free live TV channels. It is currently available in Switzerland (best selection), Germany, Spain, Denmark, and the UK. However all Kodi users can access this content with the use of a VPN service, which you can read about below. The Zattoo Box Kodi addon is fully functional.
Zattoo Box Latest Version
The latest version of Zattoo Box is v1.0.5 with the following change:
- Kodi v18 playback issues fixed
Zattoo Box Free Features
For no cost at all, you get access to the following features:
- Access to over 100 live TV channels
- Catch up TV service allowing you to watch any show in the last 7 days
- 20 show DVR recording (stays recorded for 20 days)
Zattoo Box is accessible from your mobile app, browser, Android TV, Xbox One, or the unofficial Kodi addon!
Zattoo Box Premium Features
Users can choose to sign up for Zattoo Box’s premium packages, which adds the features below for $10/month or $95/year.:
- Over 60 HD channels
- Record up to 500 shows online, which then stay in your playlist forever with the Zattoo PREMIUM subscription
- Series recording: record every episode in a series
- watch every show from the last 7 days on demand.
- Pause or rewind shows – never miss a crucial moment again
- Even more choice in the On Demand section
- Change channels more quickly without Zattoo ads
- watch TV on all your device without time restrictions
There is also the Zattoo Box Ultimate page, which is $20/month or $200/year and gives you these features:
- 10 Full HD channels (1080p): RTL, RTL2, VOX, ProSieben, Sat.1, kabel eins, ARD, 3plus, 4plus, Sport1 (if the streaming device technically supports Full HD)
- record 750 programmes online ³
- up to 4 parallel streams: watch TV simultaneously on four devices
Regional international channels are also available to add more channels. You can read about all of these on the Zattoo Box Premium information page.
Zattoo Box Key Channels
Over 100 channels are accessible in the Zattoo Box Kodi addon if you sign up for free to the service. Some of the most popular channels offered include:
- Channel 5
- Channel 4
- Disney Channel
- Al Jazeera
- Sky Sport News
- Sky News
- Das Erste
- Star TV
- Rai TV
Zattoo Box VPN Details
Zattoo Box is.only available to IP addresses located in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Denmark, and the UK. However, you can access the entire service if you are using a Kodi VPN to mask your connection.
Using one of the VPN services we recommend has a number of Kodi advantages:
- Unlock All Kodi Add-ons: Lots of Kodi content is only available inside or outside of certain regions. A VPN will bypass these restrictions.
- Extra Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy to your online activities.
- Worry-Free Streaming: Don’t worry about your internet service provider (ISP) watching your online activity and sending you warning levels regarding streaming.
- Apps For Everything: Setting up your VPN connection is easy thanks to VPN apps for native Android TV, PC, Mac, iOS, Amazon Fire, and more.
There are two VPN services we recommend. Check out both before making your decision. You will be able to use the Zattoo Box Kodi addon with either:
Zattoo Box Kodi Install Guide
- If you need to, setup your Kodi VPN, download a VPN app on your Kodi hardware, and connect to one of the countries that Zattoo Box supports (we recommend Switzerland).
- Head to the Zattoo Box website and sign up for an account. You may want to verify that channels are streaming properly in the web browser.
- Launch Kodi and from the main menu, select Add-ons and then click on Add-on Browser (the package icon).
- Select Install From Repository > Kodi Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons > Zattoo Browser > Install
- Wait for the Add-on Enabled Notification.
- Click on the Zattoo Box Kodi icon and select Configure. Click on and enter in your Username and Password for Zattoo Box.
And that’s it! When you launch the Zattoo Box Kodi addon from this location or from your video-addons, you should see a listing of channels to stream!