Featured: Kodi The Royal We Add-on (DudeHere)
Kodi The Royal We is an add-on from DudeHere and it scrapes over 15 movie and TV websites to bring reliable streams to your Kodi box, similar to Genesis and SALTs. Click here to find out more about The Royal We.
July 14th Update: You may have noticed that dudehere has updated the Royal We Kodi add-on a few times in the last couple of days. The latest version is v1.0.7 and it features updated sources and links in the add-on for everyone.
The Royal We is a DudeHere add-on that scrapes multiple sites for streams, similar to Genesis and SALTs. However, The Royal We has a couple of nice features that make things convenient for Kodi users:
- Once you install the add-on, a setup guide assists you with syncing your alluc and furk accounts to the add-on for enhanced experience.
- You can enable and disable scraper sites from anywhere in the add-on by opening up the context menu. This is handy for adding/removing scraper sites you notice aren’t working or are back again.
- The add-on pulls the metadata from each stream, giving you a listing of things like quality, file size, and type.
- The metadata is color coded for convenience.
- You can use a queue manager in the add-on to queue up episodes for convenient watching.
A new update for The Royal We, version 0.7.61, was released today, so we wanted to feature the add-on on Kodi Tips to celebrate!
If you have out new Kodi Tips app, you can subscribe to Kodi repos such as DudeHere, and be notified whenever The Royal We is updated. Search “Kodi Tips” on your Apple or Android’s app store or click here for more information.
Kodi The Royal We Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.dudehere-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > DudeHere Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > The Royal We > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- The first time you use the add-on, there is a basic setup window that pops up to assist you. Simple select Basic Setup and enter in your alluc or furk information if you have an account and click okay.
- After you are done the setup process, restart Kodi before trying to launch The Royal We from your video add-ons.