Get the Fitness Blender Kodi addon today for one of the largest selection of workout videos you can do at home in front of your Kodi box. Read more info below.
On social media, we get frequent requests for at-home workout videos. And while playlist addons tend to have the same selection, the Fitness Blender Kodi addon brings a whole new massive selection you should check out.
Inside of the Fitness Blender Kodi addon, there are categories for different body parts to focus on:
- Lower Body
- Upper Body
- Total Body
or you can also query videos by different training types:
and more. In the future, we would like to see search functionality added and also the “Workout Programs” area of Fitness Blender, which groups together programs and plans for you to follow.
Videos in the Fitness Blender Kodi addon range from 5 to an hour long and are easy for users to follow along with at home.
Interested in trying the Fitness Blender Kodi addon? Check out our install guide below.
NOTE: We have no association with this addon. We host no content, provide no media, and have no association with the addon. All questions, concerns, and requests should be taken to the developer.
How to Install Fitness Blender Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > english > repository.BludhavenGrayson-x.x.x and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > BludhavenGrayson repository > Video Add-ons > Fitness Blender > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification