Free Movies Kodi Add-on By Mucky Duck
The Free Movies Kodi add-on is a brand new release from Mucky Duck, which brings a great movie source to your Kodi setup. Click here to read more about the Free Movies Kodi add-on.
July 30th Update: Free Movies has been updated to v1.0.7 and the add-on should be working great again!.
Mucky Duck has just released the Free Movies Kodi add-on, which brings a great new movie add-on plus the some TV shows!
The Free Movies Kodi add-on’s specialty is movies. When you first launch the add-on, you’ll have the choice of the following categories:
- Most Watched
- Release Date
In addition, you can enable a TV section in the add-on settings, which adds a TV category to the added.
A really nice feature about the Free Movies Kodi add-on is that the add-on is single-click and go. This means that you don’t have to pick through different sources and file hosts. Simply find the movie you want to watch, click on it, and it will start playing!
The Free Movies Kodi add-on has a great selection of movies and is updated quickly. Be careful about some of the latest release movies, which may be a CAM version. If you want to see the quality of each stream, you can visit fmovies.to, which is the source for this add-on and lists the quality for each link.
If you are interested in getting this add-on, check out our install guide below:
Free Movies Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “MD”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “MD” > Repo > mdrepo-1-0-2.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Mucky Ducks Repo > Video Add-ons > Free Movies > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification