Imperial Streams Kodi add-on is a brand new release from Mucky Duck, which brings a great movie and TV source to your Kodi setup. Click here to read about what makes the Imperial Streams Kodi add-on special!
May 14th Update: Imperial Streams has been updated to v3.0.0 with a brand new rewrite of the addon and inclusion of MD’s new Duck Hunt feature! Make sure you have the latest version of the add-on or nothing will work for you. Also, make sure you’ve installed Mucky Duck’s repo per the instructions below and don’t have the repo through Fusion.
Mucky Duck has just released the Imperial Streams Kodi add-on, which brings a very promising TV and movie Kodi add-on for everyone.
The Imperial Streams Kodi add-on is split into TV Shows and Movies. Each section has a most popular section, most recent episodes/movies, and a search feature. The movie area has nice Bollywood and Asian sections to look through.
The really nice feature about the Imperial Streams Kodi add-on is that it is all single-click and go. No need to search through different sources to let URLResolver present the link for you. Just find something you want to watch, click and begin playing! Selection also appears to be pretty good, with all new content available.
Interested in installing the add-on and checking it out? Check out our install guide below:
How to Install Imperial Streams Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://muckys.kodimediaportal.ml and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “MD”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “MD” > Repo > mdrepo-1-0-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Mucky Ducks Repo > Video Add-ons > Imperial Streams > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and that’s it! The add-on will be found under your Kodi video add-ons.