The Colossus repo is the new OFFICIAL home of some of the most popular Kodi addons available on the internet today. Find out which addons have joined.
Following a little over a month of uncertainty, a group of Kodi addons have joined together to form the Colossus Kodi Repo. Unlike other repositories, such as Smash, who were providing links to unmaintained Kodi addons as-is, the Colossus Kodi repo contains live developed addons.
Included in the Colossus Repo are addons such as:
- Fear of the Dark
- Covenant (the new Exodus moving forward)
- Dr. Stream
- Football Today
- Made in Canada
- Movie Dude
and much more! Fans of Exodus should be aware that “Exodus” will not receive any updates and in order to continue receiving quality updates, you should install Covenant today.
Interested in getting the Colossus Kodi repo? Check out our install guide below.
How to Install Colossus Kodi Repo (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
NOTE: If you prefer, you can manually download the zip file from Github here and skip to step #5 below.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “colossus”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “colossus” > Repository.colosus-999.999.2.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
You can now install any of the addons inside of the Colossus Repo by going to Install From repository.