The official One242415 Kodi standalone add-on is here! All of One242415 playlists are now available in their own add-on. Get the details below.
May 10th: One242415 has been updated to v1.0.6 with a version update.
One242415 has officially left the Phoenix add-on in favour of his own separate standalone Kodi add-on. You’ll be happy to know that all of his favourite sessions have made the move over.
The amount of specialized content that One242415 provides makes it an add-on that I’ve personally favourited because of how great everything is. One242415’s links are great because they are personally hand-picked, uploaded, and provided for free.
Here are some of the specific content categories that One242415 provides, which make it a great source for movies and TV:
- YouTube Live Streams
- New Movies
- Aliens & UFOs
- Animated Movies
- Movies Based on Games
- Award Shows
- Live in Concert
- Documentaries and Sports Documentaries
- Retro TV
This doesn’t even scratch the surface of special playlists available in the One242415 Kodi add-on There are tons of other collections to check out and enough content to keep you busy for months on end.
How to Install One242415 Kodi Add-on Install Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.ag Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > One242415 > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The One242415 Kodi add-on comes with a download feature, a working search function, the ability to clear cache and access resolver settings, and more!
Once again, thanks to One242415 for all of the work he does to give us Kodi fans specialized content, before in Phoenix, and now in his very own standalone add-on. Let us know on Facebook and Twitter what your favourite One242415 section is!