The brand new release of the Kodi Renegades TV Guide is a great free option for a Kodi EPG (Electronic Program Guide). Integrated with multiple add-ons, let’s take a look at what the Kodi Renegades TV Guide offers!
June 28th Update: The Kodi Renegades TV Guide is back. Per @RenegadesTV on Twitter, “Ok guys. We are back. We haven’t gone anywhere just were a bit quiet for a bit whilst we changed a few things over. So, uninstall all previous versions of the guide and the repository. And delete the previous sources out of File Manager that you had.”
Renegades TV has been completely rewritten from the ground up! Featuring new features and better integration, this is the Kodi EPG TV guide you have been looking for.
The new version of Renegades TV has a ton of new features so go and check it out. Featuring over 200 channels, a large set of 24/7 channels, and 30 placeholder channels for you to assign to whatever you want
Renegades TV Guide integrates a large number of existing Kodi add-ons, allowing you to easily assign those streams to each channel. Supported add-ons include: BBC iplayer, iTV Player, Freeview, Gobble, Oblivion, Made in Canada, Quantum, and Pyramid. There is an overall channel list, as well as a UK, USA, and Canada list as well.
If you are interested in setting up a full-fleged TV Guide onto your Kodi setup, follow our guide below.
Kodi Renegades TV Guide Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://renegadestv.uk/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Renegades”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Renegades”
- Select repository.renegades-1.2.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Renegades Repository > Video Add-ons > Renegades TV Addon > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and that’s it! The Kodi Renegades TV Guide will be found in your program add-ons.
Renegades TV guide Setup Guide
- After the add–on is installed, find it in your video add-ons, hover on it, press menu, then configure.
- Under Add-on Integration press Update SF RenegadesMeta Player and wait for the confirmation message.
- Press Update SF Folders and wait for the confirmation message.
- Under the Meta section, press Download & enable third party Add-on Players for Meta.
What you’ve done is re-synced the specialty Renegades channels for live events and auto-synced the add-ons you have installed to each channel.
When you launch the guide, find a channel, click on it, and it will show you which add-ons you currently have installed that support that channel. Give it a whirl!
Kodi Renegades TV Guide Tips
- To assign a channel: hover on a channel, press the menu (“c”) button, press Choose Stream and select from one of the tabs:
- Select a .strm file from your computer.
- Select a channel from your favourites (assign channels to favourites in each specific add-on)
- Select your channel from a preset add-on loaded into Renegades TV that you also have installed.