The Livehub Kodi addon provides live streams from around the internet, presented on your Kodi media centre quickly and in excellent quality. Read more below.
The Livehub Kodi addon is an excellent IPTV Kodi solution for those looking to watch live media. Following the recent departure of some live addons, Livehub is a welcome addition to your collection.
Upon launching the addon, you will see the following four categories:
- UK Geo Locked
- Web Scrapers
- IPTV Scrapers
- Android API
The UK Geo Locked section has UK Freeview, BBC, and TVplayer channels to check out. Without naming specifics, the others sections provide some popular and excellent live IPTV Kodi sources to check out. A few hard-to-find live websites are included in this addon.
Interested in checking out the Livehub Kodi addon? Just follow our guide below today.
How to Install Livehub Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “streamhub”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “streamhub” > repository.streamhub.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Streamhub repository > Video Add-ons > Livehub > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification