The Motor Replays Kodi addon brings an all-in-one source for Formula 1, Rally Cross, GP, Super Cross, and all other types of professional racing. Read our guide below and install today.
June 9th: The Motor Replays Kodi addon has found a new repo and is back online. Follow the instruction below to install version 2.3 today.
Motor Replays is a Kodi addon focusing on replays of professional racing events around the world. The full selection of areas covered includes:
- Moto GP
- Moto 2/3
- Formula 1
- British Super Bikes
- Touring Cars (World, British, European)
- World Rally Cars
- British Rally Cross
- Nascar Sprint
- AMA Supercros
- MXGP & MX2
- Crash Time
- Motor Documentaries
For those fans of Motor racing, this is the one Kodi addon for you.
If the Motor Replays Kodi addon sounds like it is for you, check out our install guide below:
How to Install Motor Replays Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.ares-project.com/magic and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Ares”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Ares” > Repository.Ares Project.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Ares Repo > Video Add-ons > Motor Replays > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification