The Movie Dude Kodi addon provides a nice selection of movie sources, sorted by genre, and available in multiple different qualities. Check it out today.
July 16th: The Movie Dude Kodi addon has been updated with brand new artwork and a new movie scraper as well. Check out the addon today!
The Movie Dude Kodi addon is an addon in the brand new Colossus Repo. It is a movie addon worth checking out if you need another source for your Kodi box.
Movie Dude has a few nice features that should entire you:
- Single click and play (no picking source)
- Multiple qualities listed for each movie, from 360p up to 1080p
- Unique genre categories to sort through
- The ability to download any of the movies
Some of the genres in the addon are action, adventure, animated, crime, documentary, and comedy. There is also a featured section for new movies. All links in the addon are working great.
If you want to install Movie Dude, check out our guide below:
How to Install Movie Dude Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mediarepos.net/tco and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “colossus”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “colossus” > Repo_Colossus.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Movie Dude > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification