The Movie Dude Kodi addon provides a nice selection of movie sources, sorted by genre, and available in multiple different qualities. Check it out today.
August 6th: The Movie Dude Kodi addon has been updated as of 08.05 with a brand new second scraper source to hopefully improve the reliability and add more options to the addon. Check out the addon today!
The Movie Dude Kodi addon is an addon in the brand new Colossus Repo. It is a movie addon worth checking out if you need another source for your Kodi box.
Movie Dude has a few nice features that should entire you:
- Single click and play (no picking source)
- Multiple qualities listed for each movie, from 360p up to 1080p
- Unique genre categories to sort through
- The ability to download any of the movies
Some of the genres in the addon are action, adventure, animated, crime, documentary, and comedy. There is also a featured section for new movies. All links in the addon are working great.
If you want to install Movie Dude, check out our guide below:
How to Install Movie Dude Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Download the Colossus repo by clicking here and save it somewhere you can access from your Kodi box.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Select the repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Movie Dude > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification