The Pippy’s Picks Kodi addon is a fun addon with content curated by Pippy, the daughter of developer Gracie. Read more about what it has today and install it below.
The Pippy’s Picks Kodi addon is from gracie242, who made the playlist addon out of YouTube videos her daughter, Pippy, enjoys. The result is a fun little addon that not only kids will enjoy, but also addons as well. The content isn’t tailored for young kids, but rather school aged.
When you install Pippy’s Picks, you’ll see a nice simple layout with the following categories and sections:
Pippy’s Picks Categories
- Try Not To Laugh – Fail videos and Vine compilations
- The Floor is Lava – Videos of users playing the game “the floor is lava” out in public or in daring places.
- Roblox Videos – VIdeos of the Roblox kids series.
- Try Not To Sing – Reaction videos of people listening to popular music and trying not to sing along.
- Satisfying Videos – Oddly satisfying videos of things performing in perfect symmetry.
- Movie Star Planet Videos – Music videos created with the Movie Star Planet app.
- My Favourite Music – Popular music videos.
- Pippy’s Picks – Random videos
The result of the categories above is a nice and unique selection of videos from the mind of Pippy. Thanks for sharing and if you would like to install the Pippy’s Picks Kodi addon, follow the guide below:
How to Install Pippy’s Picks Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.lookingglass.rocks and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “gracie242”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “gracie242” > repository.gracie242.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Gracie242 > Videos Add-ons > Pippy’s Picks > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
And that’s it! Pippy’s Picks will be found in your video addons section.