The Tinklepad Kodi addon is a nice reliable movie and TV media addon, featuring clean menus, autoplay, and unlimited HD options. Read more info below.
The Tinklepad Kodi addon has become a very popular movie and TV source for a few reasons:
- It uses the same URLResolver backbone as Covenant, Exodus, and others to pull in movie and TV show streams.
- Autoplay is enabled by default and works cleanly to play the best available source.
- TV and Movie meta data and playlists come from the 5movies websites, rather than Trakt. In my testing, i felt like this made for a cleaner and simpler look.
- Movie playlists include Latest HD, Latest non-HD, Title, Release Date, Rating, Views, Featured, Trending, Genres, and more.
- TV playlists include Title, Date Added, Views, Trending, Genres
For those who find other multi-source addons slow and unreliable, I think you’ll find that the Tinklepad Kodi addon is better in both regards. Give it a try today via the install guide below.
How to Install Tinklepad Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Download the Colossus repo by clicking here and save it somewhere you can access from your Kodi box.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Select the repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Tinklepad > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification