The Universe Kodi addon is a new movie addon featuting HD, Hindi, Kids, and 3D movies in a simple click and play format. Read below for more info.
July 14th: The Universe Kodi addon has officially hit v1.0 with some more great content uploaded. Use the new install guide below to ensure you get future updates to the addon automatically.
The Universe Kodi addon is a new movie addon you can install on your Kodi setup. It features different folders for Latest Movies, HD, Hindi, Kids, and 3D movies. It is maintained by @Universeaddon and he has been working hard to beef up the content in the addon.
The addon is meant to work easily for those who don’t have a Real-Debrid account, but even easier for those of you that don’t. Links appear to resolve automatically according to whether you use Debrid or not, making for an easy one-click and play experience.
The addon is considered in “beta” format and does not live in a repository yet. Let’s hope that a repository is coming soon for automatic updates and ease for all.
If you would like to install and try out Universe today, follow our guide below:
How to Install Universe Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://galaxyrepo.esy.es and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “galaxy”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “galaxy” > repository.Galaxy-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Galaxy repository > Video Add-ons > Universe > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
And that’s it! The Universe Kodi addon will be installed in your Video addons directory.