Are you looking for classic and nostalgic content on Kodi? The 80s Stuff Kodi addon is exactly what you are looking for!
Find out whats include, how to install, and how to use the 80s Stuff Kodi addon with our full guide below.
80s Stuff Kodi Latest Version
October 8th: The initial release, v1.0, of 80s Stuff has been released! Check out this brand new offering from the Grindhouse repo today.
80s Stuff Kodi Sections
After installing 80s Stuff, you will see the following options from the main menu:
- 80s Movies 1
- 80s Movies 2
- 80s Movies 3
- 80s TV
- 80s Concerts and Videos
- 80s Music
- 80s Sports
- 80s Misc Stuff
- 80s Commercials
- 80s TV Intros.
The addon contains classic movies and TV shows, old viral content, and unique media. Older content has always been hit or miss inside of Kodi so this addon may be the only place to watch some of your favourite classics.
This Kodi addon only contains content from legal and verified sources.
If you are interested in installing and checking out 80s Stuff, check out the install guide below.
How to Install 80s Stuff Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://bossbuilds.club/grind and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like GRINDHOUSE and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > GRINDHOUSE > Repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Grindhouse repository > Video Add-ons > 80s Stuff > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification