The WrestleManiac Kodi addon is a dedicated addon for professional wrestling and related content. This is a popular niche that has had a few good sources over the years that have disappeared, so Wrestlemaniac is a welcome addition!
WrestleManiac is located in the Mr and Mrs Smith Repo. Check out full info below including current sections, latest version, and install guide.
WrestleManiac Kodi Sections
After installing WrestleManiac, you will see the following sections:
- Live Show Repeats
- PPV Events
- WWE Network Live Stream
- WWE Network Shows
- Lucha Underground
- Wrestling DVD’s & Docs
- Indy Shows
- Wrestling Packs
As you can see, all major and popular independent companies are listed.
NOTE: Some sections require Real-Debrid in order to view anything.
If you interested in the WrestleManiac Kodi addon, check out the install guide below.
How to Install WrestleManiac Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://mrnunmbers.xyz/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .numbers and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .numbers > repository.noname-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > No Name Repository > Video Add-ons > WrestleManiac > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
NOTE: All links and media in this addon are freely available on the internet. This Kodi addon does not host any content.
WrestleManiac Kodi Alternatives
If you are a wrestling fan and are looking for a different addon that may have what you are looking for, check out the alternatives below: