The At the Flix Kodi addon by Maverick is a source for movies any way you want them. It combines all of the options provided by other addons to make sure that you have your way of watching content in Kodi. Read this post for more information.
August 16th: The At the Flix Kodi addon has been updated to v126.96.36.199. A few of the sections in the addon have been rearranged. An IPTV source has been added and some broken ones have been removed. As well, a new “Trekkie Heaven” section has been added for Star-Trek fans.
Previously, Trakt was integrated to work with the addon and the list of sections below has been updated with a few new additions: Trakt lists, more music playlists, ATF Live TV, and more.
The At the Flix Kodi addon brings all fo the latest movies and content to Kodi. The same movies are displayed in multiple ways to satisfy everyone’s favourite method for watching movies.
Never noticed the different ways movies are presented in Kodi before? let us give you a rundown:
Kodi Movie Display Methods
- Choose your own source – This method goes out to the public internet, returning as many links as it can find for the movie you’ve selected. You get to choose which source you want to play, giving you control over the quality and file host used.
- Direct links – This method removes the choice of selection from your work, automatically loading the movie when you click on it. There are less button clicks to get going, but you run the risk of incorrect or subpar links.
- 4K UHD only – Somewhat unstable due to bandwidth restrictions, 4K UHD options are only for those looking for the highest possible quality – and who have the internet speed to handle them.
- Openload Movies – Openload is the most reliable free file host on the internet today. They keep their high quality by forcing you to “pair” your links in Kodi. The process involves visiting the Openload website and pairing the link on your home network, which lets you view Openload links for up to 4 hours. Click here for more information.
Different users prefer a different method, but the At the Flix Kodi addon presents them all for you!
At the Flix Kodi Menu Items
After installing At the Flix, you’ll see the following main menu options:
- Search Movies and TV Shows
- New Releases (choose your own source)
- New Releases Direct Link
- ATF Live TV
- Joker Sports
- Top 250 Movies Of All Time
- Trakt Movie and TV Lists
- IMDB Top Rated Movie Lists
- Latest TV Shows
- 4K UHD Movies
- Real-Debrid Full HD Movies
- Movie by Genre
- Kids Movie Boxsets
- 24/7 Movies and TV Shows
- Catch Up TV
- Airtable IPTV
- Fluxus Playlists
- Live Music TV
- Live in Concert
- Mavericks Music Mix
- At the Flix Tool Box
The At the Flix Kodi addon can been found in the Maverick Repo, home to Maverick TV and others.
Check out the installation guide for the At the Flix Kodi addon below.
How to Install At the Flix Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like maverick and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > maverick > mavrepo.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Maverick repository > Video Add-ons > At the Flix > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
At the Flix Kodi Wrong Version
if you have a version of AtF that is lower than what is listed at the top of this guide, you probably have an older version of the repository installed. The install guide above shows the instructions to install At the Flix from its latest location. Follow the steps listed to update to the latest version in order to receive all future updates and new content.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.