Those looking for an torrent back-end interface may want to check into the Kodi Pulsar add-on. Get all of the details and instructions here!
The Kodi Pulsar add-on is a backend torrent interface that you can add onto Kodi. The actual Pulsar add-on is just a shell which grabs moves and TV show information from IMDB and TVDB and presents it along with a search feature. The real magic happens from the different Kodi Pulsar providers, which connect to different torrent websites and are used to grab all of the streams back into the Pulsar add-on. The biggest torrent sites in the world are supported, meaning you can pick your favourite torrent site and find a working stream from there, just like you would if you were to download a torrent.
Note: Because this add-on uses torrents, you share your stream with other users as you watch a show. If you are not comfortable with this, consider getting a VPN to protect your connection while you use the Pulsar add-on.
Interested in trying out the Kodi Pulsar add-on? Check out our installation guide and tips and tricks below:
Kodi Pulsar Install Guide
- Before installing the Kodi Pulsar add-on you need to allow remote control of your Pulsar providers into the Pulsar add-on. To do this, navigate to SYSTEM > Services > Remote Control and make sure that both “Allow remote control by programs on this system” and “Allow remote control by programs on other systems” are checked and enabled.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xvmc-repos > english > repository.pulsarunofficial-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Click Install From Repository (Isenguard) or Get Add-ons (Helix) > Pulsar Unofficial repo > Video Add-ons > Pulsar > Install and wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- Pulsar is now installed and can be found in your video add-ons.
In order to use Pulsar, you need to install providers, which are a legal grey area and we can’t show here.
Kodi Pulsar Tips
- If you get no results navigating through TV Shows and Movies, try to search for the show. Sometimes I find that the IMDB and TVDB information for a show does not match the torrent file and you will get no results. For example, “The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon” returns no results for a lot of episodes, but if you search for “Jimmy Fallong SxxExx” you get lots of results.
- Use “SxxExx” to your advantage when searching. If you are looking for season 3, episode 12 of a show, include “S03E12” in your search, which is a universal naming convention and will help you find results.
- If you are particular about which link you watch, hover over a show and press menu > Choose Stream and it will give you a list of streams that your Pulsar providers have returned. Look at the file name and ensure you have the DVDRip you want.
- Learn what S and L mean. At the start of each file, the Kodi Pulsar add-on will show you how many seeders and leachers a show has. Seeders are users who have the show 100% downloaded and if a file has lots of them, it will be more reliable for you.
- Getting no results and not sure if the Kodi Pulsar add-on is to blame? On your computer/tablet, go to the torrent website you are using and search for the episode/movie yourself. If it has no results, then a stream simply does not exist for your show. If the website has results but Kodi doesn’t, try manually searching in different ways to get your result to show up.
26 thoughts on “Featured: Kodi Pulsar Add-on; Fast Torrent Streaming”
Check out the list of Best VPN services in 2017 for fast and anonymous torrenting: https://goo.gl/t7rKzD
You can download and installed this awesome addon as like me. I like this pulser addon but I have one query. If you don’t use vpn while streaming torrent files you may end up in jail or worst huge fine. So I will urge you to consider these vpn for torrenting.
Bypass geo restriction is the major reason to use VPN service. Streaming is one if those reasons. There are many Best VPN for Streaming which gives fastest internet connection to the user to stream fast and extensive network of server you will pass all the geo restriction. vpnmill.com/best-vpn-list/
To access Kodi I am using HMA VPN but for more choices check out this article https://goo.gl/CkJPsU by which you can get best VPNs to access Kodi.
Sinsua I am Using Express VPN for torrenting I recently bought Express VPN from ReviewsDir.Express VPN is working fine for torrenting.
Anybody using vpn if accessing torrent site or torrenting with kodi?
Hello’I think that the full cccam servers are those from satelit.cards,and they also provide free cccam test.But tis is just my opinion.
cardsharing ending 2016 olympics http://satelit.cards
You must be joking.
Seriously, “allow programs to remote control my computer”
Really? Ummm….. nope
So do Pulsar/Kodi users also upload or are they systematic leeches?
my favorite torrent site is MegafileTUBE , it would add to Your List!
You can find it here: http://megafiletube.xyz
The divided and really good website , many languages and research work also for torrent language! Fantastic !
4740 462974Yay google is my king assisted me to find this outstanding site! . 679812
Good info, i have no idea that how to torrent with ipad. I have ios9 version so kindly give me an idea how torrent will work on ipad and is this compulsory to take a vpn account for torrent.
Does anyone know hot to make this work in a nexus player?
Just found it. Here is the link.
Was this removed? I have tried every possible option to install this with the exception of uninstalling Kodi completely. The install always fails when trying to do it from the repository and there is no zip file that I can download to install manually.
Is there an alternative to pulsar that does the same thing?
I am Getting an error “you must restart XBMC before using pulsar” any solutions to it?
My DSL is really slow & AT&T is full of crap.
I can’t even take advantage of streaming because of the slow speed.
But good luck to to you !
Michael, yes I installed it for the first time using the link provided from this post on KODI tips.
I have never had it installed prior. I will remove it, clear everything and reinstall it. Hope it resolves the problem. So were you able to get it to work on Android?
If you haven’t gotten the latest addon from 11/06/2015,
From Kodi, disable & uninstall Pulsar.
From Android ,clear cache,& then clear data.
uninstall Pulsar that you have, from Android.
Download from Koditips.com link.
Would be nice if the Admin or someone that was in the know would chime in with an answer.
That’s why I made comment , because they were having problems with Android.
I think some boxes accept it while others don’t.
I could be wrong.
Good question, as I’m on Android on a Gbox Q. Installed it or attempted to install it, but when clicking on install from Repository, nothing happens, it just sits there. Anyone else have this problem on Android?
Does this addon work for Android users ?
I know a few months ago, it did not.