The Firecat Kodi addon by the uKodi repo is an all-in-one source for movies, TV, boxsets, and live IPTV. It is clean and tidy and full of content. Read all of the details in our guide below.
The Firecat Kodi addon is by the uKodi repo, who has created a ton of popular builds in the Kodi community. Firecat is a jen-based all-in-one addon that comes installed on their builds and is also available to install by anyone.
Firecat Kodi Sections
- TV Shows
- Kids Boxsets
- Live TV
- Sports Center
- Sports Channels
The Boxsets section in particular contains over one hundred popular movie collections worth checking out.
If you are interested in installing the addon, check out our install guide below.
How to Install Firecat Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://uk1.site/Repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ukodi and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ukodi > repository.uk1-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > uK1 > Video Add-ons > WOW > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Firecat is a section within the WOW Kodi addon.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.