FuboTV is an over-the-air live streaming service that specializes in live sports streaming. Read our full FuboTV Kodi setup guide and setup the service on your Android TV and other similar Kodi hardware device.
FuboTV is an American based internet streaming service similar to DirecTV Now, Sling TV, Youtube TV, and other similar companies. Unlike the other, FuboTV has a heavy focus on live sports streaming, promoting everything from Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Boxing, European Football (Soccer), Golf, and more. Use our FuboTV Kodi setup guide and watch FuboTV channels on the same devices you use Kodi with.
Keep reading for all of the information or use our quick links below to jump to a section that you need fast:
Officially, FuboTV is currently available in either Canada or the USA. The number of channels offered by the service varies between each Country, but we’ve listed them below for you.
If you do not live in Canada or USA, you can STILL access FuboTV with the use of a VPN. We have instructions for using a VPN with FuboTV below.
FuboTV Canada Channels
- bein sports
- bein sports n
- bein sports Canada
- FuboTV Network
- Fight Network
FuboTV USA Channels
FuboTV Kodi Setup Guide
The FuboTV service is available on the following pieces of hardware where you can also install Kodi:
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV (+ Stick)
- Apple TV
To sign up for FuboTV and begin streaming full live sports, follow these instructions:
- Visit the FuboTV website and click on the Start 7-Day Free Trial button right in the middle of the page.
- Create your account by connecting either your Facebook or Google account or by entering your email address.
- Next, you are asked to enter in your First Name, Last Name, and Password. When you are done, click on Select Package.
- Next, select the FuboTV package you want to subscribe to. All packages can be used on all Kodi hardware devices.
- Select the add-on packages you want to add to your subscription if you want.
- Enter in your valid payment information. When you are done, click on Start Watching FuboTV.
- Launch the App Store on your Kodi hardware device. For Android or Android TV, this is the Google Play Store. On the Amazon Fire TV, this is the Appstore.
- In the search bar, search for FuboTV. Click on the FuboTV icon that should come up first in your search results.
- Select Install and accept any permissions the app wants you to verify.
- When the FuboTV app is done installing, it will be found in your Apps section.
You have now completed our FuboTV Kodi install guide and you can stream FuboTV alongside Kodi on your defvice.
FuboTV VPN Guide
If you want to stream live sports using FuboTV, but you don’t live in the USA or Canada, don’t worry! You can connect to a VPN and sign up for the FuboTV local service. When you want to stream, simply connect your VPN to USA and you can access and stream all content.
Once you have your VPN active, you can follow the guide above to sign up and install FuboTV on your device.
Reasons to Subscribe to FuboTV
Still not convinced? FuboTV is an excellent cord cutting solution verses the other competitors for the following reasons:
- There is more live sports content than other services.
- FuboTV has optimized live sports streaming with fast frame rates and low latency.
- You automatically get 30 hours worth of PVR recording with FuboTV, a paid addon from the other services.
- There are a ton of official FuboTV Kodi hardware devices that support the app.
Click here to sign up for FuboTV today and access unprecedented live sports streaming across all of your Kodi devices. The service is reliable, fast, and contains sports channels not found in any other official live streaming package online.