The Gambit Kodi addon is a new all-in-one adhoc movies and TV addon with a bunch of one click play content and other playlists to check out. It is from the Zero Tolerance Repo and you can get the full information in our guide below.
The Gambit Kodi addon appears to be a mashup of a few other playlist addons we’ve seen recently, but cleaned up for users and ready to install today.
As you can see from the sections listed below, it is sorted nicely for all:
Gambit Kodi Sections
- Real Debrid Movies
- One Click Movies
- IMDB Top 250
- Movies By Years
- Movie Genres
- TV Genres
- Now Playing
- Top Rated
- TV/Show Genres
- Popular Shows
- Top Rated Shows
- Airing Today
- Movie Boxsets
- Kids Section
- Real Debrid Login
The TMDB area playlists and metadata are scraped directly from the TMDB website.
The Gambit Kodi addon can be installed from the Zero Tolerance Repository via our install guide below. If you have trouble installing Gambit or cannot see it in the repository when you use the guide below, check out our troubleshooting tip at the bottom of this guide.
How to Install Gambit Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://repozip.installer2.appboxes.co/ OR http://tinyurl.com/therepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ZT and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ZT > repository.zt-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Zero Tolerance > Video Add-ons > Gambit > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Gambit Kodi Missing From Repo
If the Gambit Kodi addon is missing from the repository when you use the install guide above, make sure the following is true:
- You have v5.5 or greater of the Zero Tolerance Repo
- You have manually force checked for updates after confirming the first point above.
We found that after installing the latest version of the repo, we still had to manually check for updates (open up the left side menu to do this) in order for the repo to update.