GridIron Legends is a dedicated College Football Kodi addon giving access to past and present content. If you are a fan of College Football’s top football from Big Ten, SCC, ACC, or any other division, come and check out GridIronLegends today.
We don’t usually see dedicated College Football Kodi addons, so this is a nice welcome to your collection. It comes from NoleNation who is apart of the OneNation Repository.
GridIron Legends Latest Update
The latest version of the GridIron Legends Kodi addon is v1.5. Recent updates to the addon include:
- More College Football podcasts have been added
- New live IPTV links have been loaded into the addon
- New sections: Unconquered, College Football Hype
GridIron Legends Sections
After installing the addon, it is broken down in the following way from the main menu:
- Seasons – Regular season college football full game replays. Folders split up the streams by 2-3 years at a time from 1980 up to 2013 currently. You can watch a high number of games from each season. Watch game highlights and replays of some of the biggest NFL Football stars from back when they played in college.
- Bowl Games – Full bowl game replays. The addon contains bowl games from the 80s all the way up to today.
- National Championships – All National Championship College Football streams from 1980 until 2017 are included in the addon so far. Pick your chosen year and stream the biggest college football replays.
- War Chant Podcast
- Great Moments in FSU History
- Great FSU Offensive Players
- Great FSU Defensive Players
- Championship Game Highlights
- Best of the Best
- Top Plays
- Crazy and Clutch Plays
- Miracle Finishes
- Trick Plays
- Big Hits
- Live Sport
- College Football Hype
- 247 Sports College Football Podcast
- ESPN College Football Live Podcast
- Paul Finebaum College Football Talk
The GridIron Legends Kodi addon can be found in the OneNation Repository.
Check out the installation guide for GridIron Legends below.
How to Install the GridIron Legends Kodi Addon
File Manager Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://www.planet-universe.co.uk and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .ring and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .ring > repository.rings-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Ring of Saturn Repository > Video Add-ons > GridIron Legends > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Tip: Filtering Content in Kodi
Some sections within this addon contain hundreds of videos in a single playlist. To quickly find content you are looking for, follow this tip:
- From the folder of videos you want to find something in, press the left button on your Kodi remote to open up the side options menu.
- Scroll down to the Search option and click Enter.
- In the typing window, start to type what you want to see (e.g. “Alabama” for all Alabama games). As you start to type, the addon will filter out only the results that match your query.
- When you are done, click enter and you will have a much smaller subset of video files to stream.
- To empty your search query, press left again and click on search.