Install Kodi on iPhone without jailbreak, Xcode, or a Mac in a few simple steps with our guide. This also works on all iOS devices like the iPad.
October 12th: We’ve updated our guide on how to install Kodi on iPhone without jailbreak below! The method below has been around for a little while now, but we wanted to test its reliability first. Enjoy!
Get Kodi on iPhone, iPad, or any other Apple device without jailbreak, a Mac computer, or Xcode software. Follow our guide below for the easiest current way to install Kodi on iPhone.
How to Install Kodi on iPhone without jailbreak – No 7 day limit
Note: If you get an “unable to install” or “Profile Installation Failed” error message, go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data and then try the steps below again. This error is on the server side and has nothing to do with your phone.
- On your iOS device (iPhone or iPad), head to this website: http://tweakboxapp.com (Don’t click the link in this post from Twitter or social media on your device. Manually type out the address in Safari)
- Scroll down and click on Download App.
- A message will pop up that says “This website is trying to open Settings to show you a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?”. Click Allow.
- Your iOS Install Profile screen will open up. Click the Install button in the top right corner, enter in your passcode, then click the Install button and Install at the button. Click Done to exit your Install Profile screen.
- If you look on your iOS home screen, you’ll now see a Tweakbox icon. Tap it to launch. Click the Apps tab, head into the Tweakbox Apps section, click the search box at the top, and search for Kodi.
- Click on Kodi and click on the Install button. You’ll get a popup asking if you want to install Kodi on iOS and click Install. Kodi will now download onto your iOS device.
- After Kodi has downloaded, before you launch it, head to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management, click on the profile for Kodi under Enterprise App and click on Trust.
That’s it! You can now go and use Kodi on iPhone without any sort of jailbreak.
NOTE: If you want to install Kodi on iPhone the more traditional way, check out the guide below:
How to install Kodi on iPhone without jailbreak – Traditional Method
- Download the Kodi 16.1 iOS APK for Kodi by clicking here. Note, we will offer the Kodi 17 ipa as soon as it is more stable.
- Download and install Cydia Impactor, which will be used to sideload Kodi onto iOS. MAC click here. Windows click here.
- Create a free account or log into the Apple Developer Center. NOTE: If you only have a free account, your version of Kodi will only be valid for 7 days. If you have a paid account, Kodi on iPhone will stay forever.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. Exit iTunes. Let your computer Trust your phone when prompted.
- Launch Cydia Impactor (NOT as administrator on Windows) and drag the Kodi IPA file you downloaded above into the Impactor window. Input your Apple ID email address when prompted.
- After Kodi on iPhone is finished installing, you can unplug your device.
- On your iPhone, navigate to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management > Find your Apple ID > Trust
And that’s it! In 7 short steps, you’ve installed Kodi on your iOS device without jailbreak, a Mac, or Xcode. If you need to resign the app after 7 days, start from step 4 above and do not delete your app.