The LazyMan Kodi addon is a way to stream hockey and baseball in Kodi directly from the official source. It provides quality and HD live streams of all live games. Setting LazyMan up can take a little bit of work, but read our guide for full details.
The LazyMan Kodi addon is a source to stream baseball and hockey in Kodi. Watch all of the NHL and MLB action including live streams and game replays.
NOTE: LazyMan requires a little bit of setup in order to get working. For those of you who have been around Kodi for a long time and remember the process for changing your host file to get streams working in the old Phoenix or VidTime addon, this process is very similar.
After you install the addon, you’ll see two sections – one for NHL Hockey and the second for MLB Baseball. Inside of each section you will see live games and replays to keep you updated in either support.
If you are interested in installing and trying out the LazyMan Kodi addon for the 2022-23 NHL Hockey season, follow our guides below to configure it on your Android box.
NOTE: This guide has been updated for 2022-23.
How to Install LazyMan Kodi Repository
Installation of LazyMan is identical on all Kodi hardware and is similar to other addons you’ve installed from the past. Install the addon first before performing device-specific setup according to the steps below.
- Click here to download the LazyMan Kodi repository. Move it to your Kodi hardware to somewhere you can access.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > select the repository.lazyman-x.x.zip you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > LazyMan repository > Video Add-ons > LazyMan NHL.tv > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
LazyMan Android Setup Guide
- First off, you need to download the VPN Hosts File Editor file. This is an Android APK app needed to customize the hosts file on your box to enable streams.
- VPN hosts file editor : This uses Android’s built-in VPN to load a customized hosts file without needing root.
- On your Android hardware, you need to select and run the VPN Hosts File APK you downloaded above in order to install it. If you need help, download ES File Explorer from the Google Play Store, which can navigate your directories and run files.
- Note: On certain Android TV devices, you may need to install HALauncher from the Play Store in order to open the VPN Hosts app. A guide on sideloading apps to Android TVs can be found here. The Amazon Fire stick does not seem to have this limitation, but your mileage may vary.
- Launch the VPN Hosts File Editor app. Press and hold on the “Select hosts file” button.
- In the spot for the URL, put http://bit.ly/lmhosts, check the bubble for “from internet”, then confirm and flip the switch.
- Next, launch the Kodi addon you installed above. Pick a stream, click ONCE, and wait (it may take a few seconds to load).
LazyMan Kodi Troubleshooting
“Does Not Resolve to the LazyMan Server” Fix
If you get the error message above, it means that your hosts file is not set to correctly access the LazyMan server. Follow the setup guide above to customize your device’s hosts file.
LazyMan Kodi Web Request Failed
The Web request failed Kodi error sometimes appears when you are trying to access live streams. This error means that Kodi has failed to read the script or video content format of the stream.
The solution to this error is very simple. You just have to enable RTMP in Kodi. To fix these errors, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Add-ons menu.
- Open My Add-ons> Open VideoPlayer InputStream.
- Click on RTMP Input> click on Enable.
How Do Kodi Addons work?
Not seeing something you want? A specific title nowhere to be found and you aren’t sure who’s at fault?
Learn how Kodi addons work by clicking here. This guide is a crash course on scrapers, resolvers, pulling content from the internet, what Kodi addons are and aren’t, and more important information that everybody should know.
LazyMan on Windows, Mac, or Linux
For more information, including information on how to use LazyMan on Windows, Mac, or Linux without Kodi, check out the LazyMan subreddit.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.