Get the NBC Sports Kodi addon and watch live HD NBC on your Kodi system. The National Broadcasting Channel (NBC) is one of North America’s most popular stations and shows everything from NFL Football to the Olympics to some of the most popular television shows on TV today.
Get live HD NBC Sports Kodi streams with the NBC Sports Live Extra addon, an official offering that gets you streams to NBC and its affiliates. For those that have this addon working on their system, it is one of the most reliable and legitimate Kodi addons available to install today.
NBC is an American television channel owned by Comcast and based in New York. Amongst some of the bigger broadcasting rights that NBC has access to include:
- NFL Football
- Olympics coverage
- Saturday Night Live
- Professional Golf
- Premier League Football
- Hundreds of popular television shows
The latest version of the NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi addon has the following change log:
– Golf Channel requires subscription
– Added Sportsnet New York to filter list
– Moved label ids to correct range
How to Install NBC Sports Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Repository > Kodi Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > NBC Sports Live Extra > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
After you install the NBC Sports Kodi addon, you’ll see that it is broken down into the following sections:
- Live & Upcoming
All streams in the addon are colour coded for your convenience so that you know what is available for you to stream and what isn’t:
- Blue = LIVE *A valid TV Provider subscription is required to view premium content*
- Green = FREE LIVE
- Orange = UPCOMING *A valid TV Provider subscription is required to view premium content*
- Purple = FREE UPCOMING
In order to view content in Blue, you need a live TV provider subscription. If you know anybody with a live account or you pay for cable yourself, you can easily activate your account in the NBC Sports Kodi addon. Just click on any link and it will guide you through the following process:
How to Authorize NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi Account
- When you are prompted to login from Kodi, it will give you a code and tell you to go to the activate.nbcsports.com address.
- Visit the address, enter any device in to the #2 spot. Fill in your TV service provider and the code that Kodi gave you.
- Click the Continue button and you’ll be redirected to the TV provider you entered above to enter in your username and password.
How to Access NBC Sports Outside of the USA
NBC Sports Live Extra is only available if you live inside of the USA. If you live outside of the USA, you simply need to activate a VPN before syncing your code with the addon. Follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a VPN by clicking here. When you have an account, download the app for the hardware of your choice. IPVanish has native applications for Android TV, Amazon Fire Stick, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more.
- Sign in to your VPN account and connect to a server in the USA.
- Proceed with activating the NBC Sports Kodi addon using the steps above.
And that’s it! Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out!
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers