The Polaris Kodi addon is a great playlist addon filled with tons of popular and more unique content not found in other places. Read on below!
Polaris is filled with over 10,000 videos worth of content and new stuff is added all the time!
The latest version of the addon is v1.6. It is found inside of the Cardinal Repository, so check out the install guide below.
Some nice tips about the Polaris Kodi addon:
- Sports highlights, replays, condensed games, and recaps are all found in the Sports Frenzy section.
- Water world has surfing, fishing, and boating videos and highlights.
- There are 2 karaoke sections within the addon: Karaoke Fever and Crazy Karaoke.
The Polaris Kodi addon is a playlist offering that shows content types and niches not found in any other Kodi addon.
Polaris is a random collection of playlists, each worth checking out for various reasons. After you install the addon, just take a look at all of the sections included:
- Special Requests – Fashion trends, science experiments, DIY room decor
- Space and Exploration – Space documentaries, news, hype, and reviews
- Home Shows – Home design, renovation, flipping, and moving shows
- Business Ideas – Self improvement and how to think like an entrepreneur
- Money Saving and Life Hacks – Hacks to save time and money with crafting, cord-cutting, money saving, and more.
- Worship and Inspiration – Church shows, inspiration and faith
- Day Time and Late Night TV – Late night TV shows (Jill Fallon, Seth Myers, etc)
- Marvel and DC – Comics, movie trailers, DC & Marvel history information, tons more.
- Sports Frenzy – Sports news, reviews, highlights, and replays
- Water World – Fishing and surfing shows from Hawaii and other tropical locations.
- Crazy Karaoke – A full karaoke playlist.
- Karaoke Fever – A second full karaoke playlist
- Car-e-oke Carpool – Carpool Karaoke episodes
- Music Express – Music songs and playlists
- Gamers Corner – Game reviews, live streams, and other video game information.
- Cartoons and Anime – Full cartoon and anime episodes
- Armed Forces – Military videos, stunts, and documentaries
- Car Addicts – Car hacks, features, stunts, customization and more
- Out at Sea – Cruise ships, exploration missions, and other water adventues
- Pyro Maniacs – Fireworks, pyro, explosion, and fire
- Yummys – Food porn, recipes, good dishes, food tips and information
- Trailer City – Previews for upcoming movies
- Documentaries – Real world stories and documentaries
- Blast from the Past – Classic movies and past hits
- Blessed Movies – Religious songs, movies, and gospel recordings
If you are interested in any of the content above found in the Polaris Kodi addon, check out our install guide below!
NOTE: Polaris pulls content from sources on the public internet. The actual Kodi addon stores no media.
How to Install Polaris Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://bossbuilds.club/Card and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .cardinal and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .cardinal > repository.cardinal-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Cardinal Repository > Video Add-ons > Polaris > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Polaris Kodi Old Version
if you have a version of Polaris that is lower than what is listed at the top of this guide, you have probably installed Polaris from an old and outdated repository. The install guide above shows the instructions to install Polaris from its latest location. Follow the steps listed to update to the latest version in order to receive all future updates and new content.