The uKodi1 Repository has released the WOW Kodi addon, a new all-in-one addon that combines all of the individual efforts inside of the repository into a single spot. It also has a few other really nice features included in the addon so check out the full guide below.
The WOW Kodi addon comes from uKodi1, who previously released Firecat which a lot of followers currently really enjoy. WOW is a combination of all of the other addons included in the uKodi1 repository: Firecat, Just Sports, Kratos, Life, SlaughterHouse, LOL, The PlayGround,WallHangers, and Slamming.
Each addon installed on its own runs about 3mb in size. However, by joining together dependencies and putting things into a single source, WOW is only about 9mb total.
Our WOW guide will help walk you through the following information about this addon:
WOW Kodi Sections
After installing the WOW Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options on the main menu:
- WOW 4K – ALL 4K Movies. Real-Debrid required and hard-wired ethernet for the best reliability.
- WOW 3D – 3D movies. Real-Debrid required.
- Firecat – All-in-one movies, TV, documentaries, music and live.
- The Kratos – Multi-source Movies & TV (Elysium Fork) (it will prompt you to install this)
- Life – SciFi content
- Outlaw – Drugs, gangsters, and crime movies, TV, and documentaries
- Who Done It?
- Just Sports
- One-click links
- Multi-click links
- Game Center 1
- Game Center 2
- SlaughterHouse – Horror movies & TV
- LoL – Comedy movies & TV
- The Playground – Kids & family content
- WallHangers – Hunting, fishing & survival
- Slamming – All music
WOW Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the WOW Kodi addon is v3.3. Check out all of the improvements and changes in the WOW Kodi addon by installing it today!
The repo address for uKodi1 has recently changed. if you do not see v3.3 installed in your Kodi then you need to add the updated source below and new repo before checking for updates.
If you want to install the WOW Kodi addon, check out the information below:
How to Install WOW Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://uk1.site/Repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ukodi and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ukodi > repository.uk1-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > uK1 > Video Add-ons > WOW > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification