The uKodi1 Repository has released the WOW Kodi addon, a new all-in-one addon that combines all of the individual efforts inside of the repository into a single spot. It also has a few other really nice features included in the addon so check out the full guide below.
The WOW Kodi addon comes from uKodi1, who previously released Firecat which a lot of followers currently really enjoy. WOW is a combination of all of the other addons included in the uKodi1 repository: Firecat, Just Sports, Kratos, Life, SlaughterHouse, LOL, The PlayGround,WallHangers, and Slamming.
Each addon installed on its own runs about 3mb in size. However, by joining together dependencies and putting things into a single source, WOW is only about 9mb total.
Our WOW guide will help walk you through the following information about this addon:
WOW Kodi Sections
After installing the WOW Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options on the main menu:
- WOW 4K – ALL 4K Movies. Real-Debrid required and hard-wired ethernet for the best reliability.
- WOW 3D – 3D movies. Real-Debrid required.
- Firecat – All-in-one movies, TV, documentaries, and live.
- The Kratos – Multi-source Movies & TV (Elysium Fork) (it will prompt you to install this)
- Life – SciFi content
- Outlaw – Drugs, gangsters, and crime movies, TV, and documentaries
- Who Done It?
- Just Sports
- One-click links
- Multi-click links
- Game Center 1
- Game Center 2
- SlaughterHouse – Horror movies & TV
- LoL – Comedy movies & TV
- The Playground – Kids & family content
- WallHangers – Hunting, fishing & survival
- Slamming – All music
WOW Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the WOW Kodi addon is v2.8. The latest version adds a “Who Done It?” section to the addon, which is a playlist full of mystery movies and TV. The section contains addons for Dateline, Discovery ID, Murder Mystery, and 48 Hours which you don’t see in many/any addons. a previous update added the Outlaw section into the addon.
If you want to install the WOW Kodi addon, check out the information below:
How to Install WOW Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://ukodi1.com/Repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ukodi and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ukodi > repository.ukodix-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > uKodi1 > Video Add-ons > WOW > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification